Acoustical studies is a category of specialized studies combining elements of field measurements with analysis, evaluation and calculations, which - as a whole - are intended to describe the state of the acoustic environment. Studies of such type might focus on the specific field but they can also be directly related to the impact caused by the investment.
The issues of noise and vibration in the environment is a great strength of our team. Regardless of the type of work - measurements or different kinds of noise calculations and modeling – it is simple: we are competent in this area! Our experience in the implementation of major projects of environmental noise assessment is the best recommendation - in terms of knowledge, experience and organizational capabilities of our team.
The offer is dedicated to administration, public entities and business operators located all around Poland!
Our services of acoustical studies cover a wide range of projects, the most typical of which are:
- strategic noise maps of cities and urban areas, including both graphic and descriptive parts, and - on the customer's request - web portals presenting the content
- noise maps of transport infrastructure
- noise action plans of cities and municipalities
- acoustical analysis prepared for project information sheets, reports, environmental impact assessment or ex-post studies
- overall evaluation of the acoustical conditions of the building construction (eg. type of windows used, noise barriers, etc.)
- any kind of studies concerning environmental noise and vibration according to individual client needs
We use only the best and proven technical solutions existing in the field of noise measurements (SVANTEK and RION), GIS (ArcGIS and QGIS) and noise calculations, modeling and mapping (SoundPLAN and CadnaA).
Services are provided by the Counseling Department of LEMITOR company which works according to the quality management system acc. to ISO9001 norm. It is confirmed by the certificate of ISO9001 issued by the TÜV Nord Polska. Noise and vibration measurements are provided by Research Laboratory of LEMITOR company which is accredited by the Polish Centre of Accreditation (PCA) according to the ISO 17025 norm (Certificate No AB912). PCA is a signatory of International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation ILAC-MRA.
We are happy to answer your questions and provide you with a detailed offer.