Services offered by the Counseling Department of LEMITOR cover wide range of assessments and expertise which describe a state and quality of the natural resources.
Our experts prepare documents which describe and assess the actual state of the nature as well as documents which help to define the predicted impacts of the investment on nature. The offer includes especially following topics:
- inventory of natural resources
- assessments of the nature components
- environmental impact assessments
- specific documentations concerning nature
All services are performed by our experienced Counseling Department staff. This factor guarantees high level of competence also at the stage of on-site studies. It is especially important in projects concerning nature inventories.
At each stage of the service implementation, a team of our consultants might refer to the competence of LEMITOR’s Research Laboratory when necessary. Such opportunity reduces final costs and implementation time of the whole project in every case when additional on-site measurements are required.
Counseling Department of LEMITOR is certified by TUV Nord Polska according to ISO 9001 and Research Laboratory of LEMITOR is accredited by the Polish Centre of Accreditation (PCA) according to the ISO 17025 norm (Certificate No AB912). PCA is a signatory of International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
To whom do we especially dedicate our services?
- entities managing (or supervising) areas of highly valuable nature
- local administration interested in detailed assessment of natural resources
- all other entities interested in nature assessment (i.e. to plan a new investment)
It's good to know more about LEMITOR services!